Noise Receptor continues its adventures into the physical world, where this print venture constitutes the physical manifestation of the noise receptor website, but also contains new interview and art content to differentiate it from the already published web-based reviews.
Whilst Noise Receptor Journal is not intended to replace the website, it is however targeted at an audience who values the permanence of print media over the transience of web-content.
Details of content and format of Noise Receptor Journal issue no.3 as follows:
- In depth interviews with: Puce Mary, Aischrolatreia, Fieldwork, Wertham, Alfarmania/ Survival Unit.
- Genocide Organ profile with 8 rare archival photos.
- 13 pages of exclusive artwork by Kristian Olsson.
- 100 in depth music reviews (ambient/ industrial/ experimental / power electronics etc.)
- A5 Format.
- Professional print ‘perfect bound’ spine, with matt laminate, thick card stock cover. Colour cover and greyscale throughout.
- 112 pages in length.
NOTE: Issue No.3 is up for pre-order. The new issue is due out mid-May, 2015 and all pre-orders to be sent immediately upon release.
Copies are available for sale via the following site: http://www.noisereceptor.bigcartel.com
International distribution via:
- International distribution is still to be organised, but it is anticipated Issue no.3 will be available from all the usual suspects. Those already confirmed include: Malignant, Freak Animal, Tesco Germany, Belaten, Where Frost Reign (and others TBC). Interested distributors get in touch! [email protected]
noise receptor: sound with impact – analysing the abstract